Friday, July 20, 2018

Steel Post

I'd like to thank independent American wrestler TJ Steel for emailing me these recent photos which were uploaded to his social media accounts. Steel says these pics are from Chicago Style Wrestling and Premier Pro Wrestling events. I'm always flattered when Steel sends me an email. I never thought that an amazing wrestler like him would pay any attention to my little blog. Thanks, TJ! You're the best!


TJ Steel and tag team partner Jack Shatter.

Steel and Shatter's tag team is called Brute Force Trauma (BFT)

Steel vs Matt Vine



Posing with Matt Vine

If you're in the Chicago area, catch TJ Steel
in action this Saturday. 

2 comments:

  1. TJ, if you're reading this, you look great. Congratulations on your continuing and successful career. Also, you can wear trunks if you want. You have the legs for them. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, if you can do anything to post your full match with Matt Vine, that'd be cool. Anon.
    P.S. According to TJ's Youtube page, the tag team with Jack Shatter is "Brute Forced Trauma," with the D on Forced.

    ReplyDelete