Friday, October 26, 2018

Flashback Friday: Jaxxon Dane

Back in 2010, I came across pics of an independent American wrestler I couldn't identify. Eventually, I learned that his name was Jaxxon Dane and he was on the roster of the CWF and Slamfest Wrestling promotions. There wasn't a lot on him back then; the few pics I found were on the Slamfest website and it seemed like Dane made only a few appearances in the short time he was there. The 10 images below are almost everything I posted on Jaxxon Dane and I always thought it was a shame he wasn't more active on social media. Anyway, here are links to some of his matches on YouTube: a tag team match from 2010, a match against Otto Schwanz, a match against Cecil Scott, a match against Donnie Dollar, and a match against Arik Royale.










7 comments:

  1. I don't understand why so often beautifully fit studs like Dane are matched against unbelievably effective fat tubs of lard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous body that would look way better in briefs than the tights he wears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%. I'm sure the guys who prefer tights have their reasons, but briefs or trunks (or, better, brief trunks) would definitely be better eye candy for fans like us. Especially when they're worn by studs like Dane.

      Delete
  3. Love how Otto Schwanz manhandles this piece of meat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back when he was wrestling I found his wife's FB page. Like so many other wrestlers he left the business to support his wife, stepdaughter, newborn son. Got the impression that the Mrs. didn't think wrestling was particularly cool. Anon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women just don't understand lol

      Delete
    2. Some do, but maybe she wanted him all to herself! Anon.

      Delete