Thursday, February 14, 2019

We're 9 Years Old Today!

Can you believe it? Beefcakes of Wrestling turns nine years old today. How time flies! To celebrate, here's a look back at some of the beefcakes featured on the month this blog came into being. You may not know this, but I've always envisioned BCoW to be a "visual" blog, i.e., to have more images than words; that's why I keep the intros as short as possible (sometimes, eschewing them altogether). Another thing I like to do is to feature beefcake wrestlers from around the world -- England, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Japan, Singapore, India, Nepal, South Africa, Hungary, Mexico, China, The Netherlands, and so on. I hope I've achieved my objectives. Thanks for following my little blog!
Anthony Bravado -
the very first beefcake featured on BCoW.

Daniel Rodimer

Mark Jindrak

Eddie Atlas

Brett Barnes

Rene Dupree

Sylvian Grenier

Shawn Spears (now Ty Dillinger in WWE)

10 comments:

  1. Did Brvado and Rodimer ever meet? It looks like it would've been a good one"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the anniversary! Thanks for all the effort you put into Beefcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my top three favourite sites to view.
    Happy 9th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, BoW!
    You've done much good for our world in your short life so far!
    ...and many more...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy how time flies. I remember discovering your blog during high school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the anniversary. You do a fantastic job and we all appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations - I love your blog and a great selection of beefcake, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Yours is one of my go-to blogs. Here's to 9 more years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eddie atlas is the best?is he still wrestling?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!

    And aw, I miss Bravado.

    ReplyDelete