Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Shaw Must Go On

Longtime contributor David sent me a new batch of photos he took at a recent NXT event. This particular match is between Tyler Breeze and new-to-NXT Dexter Lumis. You may recognise Lumis from older previous posts here on Beefcakes of Wrestling. Yes, it's Sam Shaw. Shaw's previous in-ring persona was based on the TV/novel character Dexter, a serial killer who goes after other serial killers. His Dexter gimmick is just as bizarre; one of his moves in a match is to lick his opponent's face. Yup, you read that right. Thanks to David for sharing these pics with us.











4 comments:

  1. Have always loved Sam Shaw/Dexter Lumis. He has a great body and his creepy character is done so well. I was very disappointed he didn't progress in the NXT Tournament. I think he'd make an excellent "Forgotten Son".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, although I am a bit disturbed to realize I have been following Shaw since I discovered him on the WWA4 Wrestling School Youtube channel around 2006. Here's one of the early matches:

    https://youtu.be/Lrl_jxYUuvg

    WWA4 is the same school that trained, among others, BoW alumni Austin Theory, Odinson, Peter Kaasanova, and Scott Steel. Anon.

    And for those wondering why he doesn't wear shorter trunks, here's a post-TNA match where he did:

    https://youtu.be/UqfGB80tGN4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've forgiven Shaw for having tatts that cover his hot arms, but seeing him in trunks allows him to come back to bed though just for a night haha

      Delete
    2. I am very curious about the reasons so many wrestlers with great legs choose long tights/trunks. Wish Bruno would use his influence (?) to poll the ones that seem to check this site. Anon.

      Delete