Saturday, December 14, 2019

Mystery Men

A reader of this blog emailed me images he found online featuring independent wrestlers who were not identified in the original site or sites these photos are from. I feel like at least two of them have been featured here before, but after posting thousands of images over the years, I can't recall anymore, especially when it comes to some of the lesser known ones. Some of these images look "older," meaning pre 2010; I'm fairly certain most if not all of them are pre 2016. If you know the names of these Mystery Men, please identify them in the Comments section below. I've numbered each image so it's easier to keep track of who's who. Thanks in advance!
1 (left) & 2 (right)

3

4

5

6

7 (Featured on this blog before, but I can't recall his name)

8 (Featured on this blog before, but I can't recall his name)


9 comments:

  1. Last pic looks like Scott Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..that is Scott! One dow, 7 to go :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest I've never seen but Scott I have see every inch of his hot bady

      Delete
  3. Number 4’s Matt Dewar

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 is Kevin Cordeiro/Kevin Perry

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 is Luke Vedick from Morecambe, England. He wrestled in the early 2010s when he was around 18 years old, but quit after just a couple of years. Check out vedicktattoo on Instagram to see what he looks like these days - he's an absolute monster of a man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. # 2 Mexican wrestler and steipper. His name is Cristo Ruiz. Fucking sexy ass man. He does a sexy stripper character when he wrestles. He dances as a stripper in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys! I just need two more to identify...number 3 and 5!!!

    ReplyDelete