Monday, February 14, 2022

BCoW Turns 12!

I can't believe it's been 12 years since I started this blog. According to Blogger's stats, I've made 5,200 posts since Feb. 14, 2010. The blog has had 12,050,389 views since then (that's an average of 1 million views per year!). I know BCoW is small potatoes compared to other accounts/pages/blogs on social media and the internet, but I'm still very happy with how it's turned out and am very grateful to all you followers. What can you expect from BCoW on its 12th year? More of the same, I guess. I've always wanted this blog to be a showcase of images of wrestlers that fit my criteria of what a beefcake is and if you haven't been able to tell by now, I have a pretty loose definition of that word. Having that said, here is a look back at some of the wrestlers I featured on the month I started BCoW in 2010. Thank you to all of you for your continued support!

Mark Jindrak

Anthony Bravado

Rene Dupree

Sylvain Grenier

Daniel Rodimer

Alex Koslov

Eddie Atlas

Chris Masters

Randy Orton

Shawn Spears


12 comments:

  1. And thank you, Bruno, for providing endless voyeuristic pleasure. Your definition of "beefcake" overlaps mine quite nicely, and the result has always been a daily visit to your blog. In fact, this blog and Joe's Ringside at Skull Island are usually how I start each day (along with a strong cup of coffee). Keep up the good work, and may there be much beefcake in all our futures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum . Beefcake stands the test of time. Thank you for your blog. It is part of my daily morning coffee-time surfing. And also inspired me to make my own on Ntumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and please share your site with us. Could you post the link below?

      Delete
  3. Shawn Spears so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and congratulations! Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Bruno.Each morning is a motivation to check the blog.

    ReplyDelete