Thursday, June 30, 2022

Flashback: Danny Jaxx

American independent wrestler Danny Jaxx was one of the first wrestlers featured on this blog in 2010, the year I started Beefcakes of Wrestling. Unfortunately, I couldn't find much on him back then. According to Cagematch, 2010 was Jaxx's last year as a professional wrestler (he started his in-ring career in 2001 and went on hiatus from 2008 to 2009). That explains why I couldn't find anything new on him after 2010. If you do a Google search on Jaxx (or Curt Daniels or Blitz Butler, the other names he wrestled as), you'll probably see the same pics I posted below. I'm sure there's a website out there with more pictures of him, but I have yet to come across it. I took some screenshots of Jaxx just to beef up this post. He has quite a few matches on YouTube such as this one against Jon Thornhill, but the image quality most of them leaves much to be desired. If anyone has more info on or images of Jaxx, please leave a link in the Comments below. Thanks in advance! (P.S. When wrestling as Curt Daniels in the early 2000s, "Danny" had a tag team partner named Andy Jaxx. They had a frat boy gimmick and their tag team was called Kappa Tappa Kegga. More on Andy Jaxx soon.)













7 comments:

  1. There are tons of new hot pro wrestlers that should have their space here, Hugo harris, tibo hendric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember his neon-colored trunks fondly. Thanks for the blast from the past. Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete