He is so hot and swxy
Glad he let his beard grow in
Now if he would just let his chest and belly hair grow in.... can't believe this Olympian figure is the same guy who used to sport that mohawk look.999,000% improved.
He has gone through a number of different wrestling personas as I remember. That doesn't seem to be uncommon for the really successful pro wrestlers, I gather. Sort of re-inventing themselves every so often.
He's such a sexy Swolverine beast!
Didn't he do matches for Thunders Arena and W4H when he was just starting out in pro wrestling?
Not when he was just starting out; he was already pretty established in the indie pro wrestling scene. His alias for said companies is Barry Burke.
Yes, I believe that is correct. He also did some matches for BGeast.
Yes, your absolutely correct.
He is so hot and swxy
ReplyDeleteGlad he let his beard grow in
ReplyDeleteNow if he would just let his chest and belly hair grow in.... can't believe this Olympian figure is the same guy who used to sport that mohawk look.
Delete999,000% improved.
He has gone through a number of different wrestling personas as I remember. That doesn't seem to be uncommon for the really successful pro wrestlers, I gather. Sort of re-inventing themselves every so often.
DeleteHe's such a sexy Swolverine beast!
ReplyDeleteDidn't he do matches for Thunders Arena and W4H when he was just starting out in pro wrestling?
ReplyDeleteNot when he was just starting out; he was already pretty established in the indie pro wrestling scene. His alias for said companies is Barry Burke.
DeleteYes, I believe that is correct. He also did some matches for BGeast.
ReplyDeleteYes, I believe that is correct. He also did some matches for BGeast.
ReplyDeleteYes, your absolutely correct.
ReplyDelete