Monday, September 23, 2019

Strong Style

When Roderick Strong joined WWE's NXT in 2016, I felt like he became less interesting, probably because he had become "mainstream." So I featured him less and less (not that I have anything against WWE Superstars, but I think wrestlers in the indie scene need more exposure).  Recently, I read somewhere that he is the current NXT North American champion. I checked out his Instagram page and was impressed by the transformation he underwent from his days in the independent circuit. See for yourself.











4 comments:

  1. More muscular definition and some nice chest hair? What's not to like?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definitely never looked better. Really amazing body now. Sadly a part of me still sees a slightly tubby guy when I see his face

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete