Sunday, August 2, 2020

Mini-Post: Readers' Submissions

Every now and then, I get an email wherein readers of this blog ask me if I could identify the wrestler in an image they found online. If I can't identify the wrestler or wrestlers, I post the image here so that other eagle-eyed readers can help me out. Here are a few submissions I've received in the last few months. If you can name or identify these wrestlers, please post the answer in the Comments section. Thanks in advance!
Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4
Image 5 - wrestler on right with Elliot Sexton (aka NXT's Brendan Vink)


7 comments:

  1. Love Vink's bubble butt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could help, I esp. like 1 and 2. I know this is asking a lot, but might make things easier if you could identify the state/region or country in which they wrestle, or even the time period (could be old pics).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first on is JC Valentine, at least I think that's him. I hope I could at least help you with that.

      Delete
  3. Am really into Image 4. His trunks looks like it says Blessed and he certainly does look it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quick google image search sadly came up with only a useless "wrestler" term

      Delete
  4. jc valentine does anyone have a link to this match?

    ReplyDelete