Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Beefcake Shots of Seth Gargis

Thanks to the reader who left a comment about independent American wrestler Seth Gargis. I checked him out and knew immediately he should be featured here. There aren't a lot of wrestling pics of Gargis online (yet?), but he does have a series of beefcake pics on the various social media accounts of FuriousFotog, the brand that "specializes in male fitness and fashion modeling photography, romance book cover photography, portfolio development, book covering licensing, and book cover design." Click here to visit the FuriousFotog Facebook page and here to visit the Instagram account. I emailed the owenr/photographer, Golden Czermak (@fitfotog) asking if I could repost his work here (strictly for non-commercial purposes) and he very graciously allowed me to do so. Thank you very much, Mr. Czermak! I'll email him a link to this post so if you would like to compliment him on his amazing work, please leave a comment below.











With (twin?) brother Jake
Screenshots from Gargis' 6 man tag team match on AEW
Watch the match here.







7 comments:

  1. A gifted photographer can make someone look just as good in clothes as without and these shots are that perfect example. It probably does not hurt the session when a photographer is also smokin hot!!! @fitfotog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true he's a good photographer though all his subjects are of really good looking guys anyway who want to go from an 8 to a 10

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked my suggestion, Bruno. Here are two earlier matches from Gangrel's Wrestling Asylum. Anon.

    at about 4:47

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ewdz7Ds34

    and
    vs Damian Fenrir at about 37:11

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeXrN2me5D0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at the Fenrir match, I was looking a lot more at his opponent Big Country. Big sexy guy, nice body, yum

      Delete
    2. That's what I thought. Gargis/Big Country eclipses Fenrir in a side-by-side comparison. Hope he sticks with Gargis, "Big Country" is too generic for online searches. Anon.

      Delete
    3. Oh too funny. I got mixed up and thought this post was about Fenrir. I guess my eyes were looking at what I was supposed to be looking at 😂

      Delete
    4. I control the horizontal; I control the vertical ...

      Delete