Monday, January 4, 2021

Channing Time

I said I would do a full post on Canadian wrestler Channing Decker so here it is! The 32-year-old from Toronto made his in-ring debut in 2014 (as per Cagematch.net) and has appeared on the roster of dozens of promotions. His professional nickname is "Hardcore" and let me tell you, about half of his pictures online are of him bleeding from some brutal hardcore match (I can't stomach the extreme ones). This match against Gurshinder Singh is advertised as a hardcore one, but thankfully, the violence is limited to a couple of blows with a kendo stick and some steel chair action. 




With Mick Foley






7 comments:

  1. Love the Pride pic. Is he part of the community or just an ally I wonder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After some research, I think he's an ally. He doesn't reveal a lot about his personal life on social media, mostly devoting that space to his wrestling. He's probably one of those incredibly sexy straight guys who's so comfortable in their sexuality that they don't feel threatened by LGBTQIA+ folks. Drives me crazy in all the ways.

      Delete
    2. I can attest to the fact he is straight but very supportive of the gay community. I flirt with him all the time at live events, and he's totally cool with it.

      Delete
    3. "Drives me crazy in all the ways" Touché

      C'est la vie

      Sigh

      Delete
    4. I know. But remember, we have Dave Marshall, Darren Young, Mike Parrow, Jake Atlas, and Anthony Bowens, among a number of young queer guys in smaller indie promotions. The future is bright.

      Delete
  2. Impressive chest.

    ReplyDelete