Monday, May 10, 2021

Guess Who? (Great Assets Edition)

Let's play a game. Can you guess the beefcake wrestler from their booty pic? I don't expect you to get all or even half the answers, but if you can identify even one, you're pretty good at this. Answers at the bottom of the post.
























Answers: (From top to bottom): Dragon Lee, Antonio Cesaro (fka Claudio Castagnoli), Ricky Starks, Shawn Spears, Maxwell Jacob Feinstein, Angel Garza (fka Humberto Garza), Brian Cage, Anthony Nese

8 comments:

  1. How nice to.wake up to these sexy butts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit I only recognized Feinstein, and only because some of his face was showing. Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correctly guessed Cesaro, Starks, MJF, and Garza. Mistakenly thought that Dragon Lee was Emperador Azteca and that Nese was Jessie Godderz. Can't believe I didn't recognize Cage especially via the logo on his trunks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the last three, was 75% sure of Cesaro but wasn't super sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea. I feel like this was done, or something similar once before?

    I got MJF, and yeah I think the half hidden face and jawline gave it away. I thought Cage was Godderz, and then I saw the Nese pic below and thought he was Godderz. Lol. Guess I really didn't know. I thought one of the blue trunks guys was Mikey Nicholls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I did guess Shawn Spears correctly again because of the face but wasn't 100% sure

      Delete
  6. I correctly ( and immediately) spotted the asses of MJF, Brian Cage, & Tony Nese. Would have got Garza Jr, but his hair style threw me off (and the ass was nice, but I thought possibly enhanced) The other ones I've never trolled for, but Odds are good These tasty cakes will become much more familiar to me in the future)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More posts like this please.

    ReplyDelete