Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Squashing The Muscle

You may want to check out YouTube content creator Rey's series of Squashing... video compilations. Rey takes the "squashing" portions of matches featuring top beefcakes like Sylvain Grenier, Zack Clayton, Nick Aldis, and more and edits them into 10 minute videos. If you like seeing prime beef being manhandled in the ring, this YouTube channel is for you. Here are screenshots of Canadian independent wrestler The Muscle in a Squashing video dedicated to him.  









3 comments:

  1. I recently discovered the "Squashing ---" series and found all the sets I looked at to be very hot. Thanks for turning on your fans to the videos. Lots of suffering the way we like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The muscle is just so sexy, I wish he wore trunks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the channel before, and it is a great idea, but I find the excerpts to be a bit frustrating, since I enjoy the buildup and the aftermath. I wish Rey would provide a link to or the whole match, along the lines of Sean Pford's channel. Anon.

    ReplyDelete