Thursday, February 18, 2021

Meet Cole Karter

There isn't a lot on the internet about Cole Karter yet, but I think this promising 20 year old American independent wrestler will make waves soon. You can follow his pro wrestling career on his Instagram account (most of these images are from it) or Facebook and watch his matches and highlights of his matches on his YouTube channel. (Thanks to the blog reader who brought Karter to my attention in the comments section of the last Spencer Slade post.)












7 comments:

  1. I believe he may be entering the underground scene with UCW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's got more of an 88 Wrestling look for me...clean cut, athletic. He'd fit in perfectly there.

      Delete
  2. You are right,but where he apears is ultimately his choice and I have to respect it. Glad he's wìlling and couragous to do it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sexy but should be in a speedo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He appears on UCW in a pretty hot match against Lobo Gris and he wears a damn skimpy out fit....he's barely out of his teens and great bit of baby fat and thick muscle...he and lobo are hot and do a a great match. worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, there he is, under the name "Cole Dallas." His legs look good in short trunks.
      I KNOW I have encountered some of his indie matches in full shows on Youtube (where he couldn't be found in a regular search), but now that I want to share the links I can't find him. Aargh. Anon.

      Delete