Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Rewind: Leo Kruger

Longtime contributor and good friend of this blog David dug through his archives and emailed me these photos he took of former FCW/NXT Superstar Leo Kruger. David says that after I made that post about the first beefcake wrestler who was featured on this blog back in 2010, he also got to thinking who was the first wrestler he ever photographed. Kruger was the first wrestler on the card of the event he was shooting and David says that of all Kruger's other incarnations/personas, his clean-cut, easygoing look is his favorite (I agree with David). Kruger went on to the main roster of WWE as Adam Rose and it was then that his look changed (long hair, mustache and beard). He retired as an independent in 2019. Thanks for these pics, David! 








Kruger's official FCW/NXT portrait.


6 comments:

  1. I liked that wrestler no matter what hair style or facial hair he was rocking. Great physique and never skimped on the body oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out your blog. The heel "Sid Shaw" that you recently featured has had a long career in the indies as "Sam Shields." Lots of vids on Youtube. Anon.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Anonymous for identifying that wrestler. I knew he was a legit pro. Now I know what I'll be doing the rest of the afternoon...

      Delete
  2. Knowing how he looked clean-cut, the long hair and duckmouth ruined him for me. Anon.

    ReplyDelete