Friday, July 10, 2020

Flashback Friday: Fantasy Match

These pics were originally posted here, oh, I think eight years ago. Although these two beefcake wrestlers probably never met (in person or in the ring), I used to wonder what a bout between them would be like seeing as how evenly-matched they are. Back then, I used to have Adobe PhotoShop on my computer; alas, I can't justify buying an updated version because it's so expensive (I will look into Pixlr, a free app that is similar to PhotoShop). Here is what I imagine a showdown between Canadian wrestler Sylvain Grenier and Mexican luchador El Elegido might look like.








6 comments:

  1. Both are good wrestlers and very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be rough match. 2 thick beefcake wrestlers fight each other. The large thick body is target.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO right...be one fast paced ROUGH fight !!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Sylvain has been my favorite wrestler of all time since I first laid eyes on his magnificent body all the way back in 2003. His body has changed over the years but he's still the hottest man I've ever seen.
    Regarding the fantasy match, El Elegido would completely destroy Syl and I would happily watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sly is the hottest wrestler EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete