Sunday, July 12, 2020

Mini-Post: Jayce D'Arcy

Fans of Jayce D'Arcy may want to subscribe to his Only Fans. Here's the description on his Only Fans page: "22 years old, 5'11" and 210 lbs of ungodly sexiness. You know why (sic) you came here for, you've been dreaming of this for years, and now your fantasy is reality." Jayce also has a Patreon with three tiers, including a premium one where he answers the question "wanna know what I do when I'm bored at home? Wanna find out? With this exclusive 18+ option, you will have access to my  own private Snapchat where I post things like...well maybe I shouldn't spoil that. Maybe you'll have to find out for yourself."


Currently at 210 lbs, D'Arcy says he wants to bulk up to 225 by the end of October.

Did D'Arcy do this recent photo shoot for his Only Fans and Patreon?


6 comments:

  1. He is hot. He put a message on his Facebook about only working for promos that will not sexualize him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's to hoping that doesn't work out for him then? lol

      Delete
    2. I thought it was funny especially since he has an onlyfans

      Delete
  2. There's absolutely nothing on his patreon! Not a single post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’ll get a message linking to his snapchat account. Add him there.

      However, I’d say the onlyfans is more worth it.

      Delete