Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Wish I Were In Paris

British wrestlers Leon Shah and his tag team partner Warren Brady have been busy, busy, busy in Paris, France. The two have been appearing in shows for French promotion Wrestling Stars (watch their interview/promo here).




























When not teaming up together, Leon and Warren sometimes are made to wrestler each other. In this December 6th match for Wrestling Stars, Leon bodyslams his good pal Warren.
















So what's next for these two? Leon says that 2014 is already looking like a busy year for him; he's already received his bookings for Wrestling Stars for January and February. No word yet from Warren, but hopefully, he'll be right there with Leon, either wrestling with him or against him.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to pick which one I liked better, but I couldn't decide!

    ReplyDelete