Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Reigning Champion

Those of you who follow WWE may have heard by now that current WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is giving up his belt and stepping away from the ring to fight leukemia. The former football player says he has been living with cancer for 11 years and that the disease has returned. "When I was 22 years old, I was diagnosed with this. And very quickly I was able to put it into remission." But don't count Reigns out just yet. He says, "by no means is this a retirement speech. I will beat this and I will be back, so you will see me very soon." Good luck, champ! Hope you get well and return to the squared circle soon.











2 comments:

  1. THOUGHTS & PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ROMAN !!!!!
    YOUR AN INCREDIBLE FIGHTER IN THE RING....
    BE....AN INCREDIBLE FIGHTER OUTSIDE THE RING....AND BEAT THIS ILLNESS !!!!!!
    GOD BLESS !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete