Friday, December 7, 2018

Man Of Steel (And Other Talents)

I just received an email from independent American wrestler TJ Steel today. He sent a bunch of photos showing me his new ring gear...gear that he himself designed and made by hand! Yup, TJ himself cut, assembled, stitched, sewed, and finished the tights, kneepad and kickpad covers, even the belt that you see below. It's a process that takes "forever," he says, but the stunning results are worth it. He's gotten inquiries from other wrestlers about his skills and he's seriously considering going into business designing and producing custom-made ring gear. I told him he should do it! TJ Steel - talented IN and OUT of the ring! What an awesome guy! Follow him on Instagram by clicking here (@tjsteel2181).










2 comments:

  1. Blog alumnus Craven Knyte makes custom gear too, and has been taking commissions for years.
    As long as you have his "ear," something I've always wondered, Bruno, any specific reasons Steel (and others) prefer long tights (warmth, less likelihood of wardrobe malfunction, comfort, etc.)? It certainly isn't shyness, and he can't be ashamed of his legs. Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ Steel is looking really good! I don't think I noticed him as much before but wow. I wish I had and could be with his bod. And he can create great costumes? Marry me already. I do agree he needs to make himself some trunks to show off more of his um assets

    ReplyDelete