Monday, December 16, 2019

Chris Breaks Douglas

If you have a membership with Cameron Matthews' Wrestler4Hire video company, you may want to treat yourself to an early Christmas gift in the form of a match between Guido Genatto (better known to BCoW readers as independent wrestler Chris Dickinson) and DJ Beckham Jr. (better known to BCoW readers as independent wrestler Douglas James). I don't know what the plot of this video is, but based on the photos below, it would seem the action takes place in a locker room and Genatto/Dickinson dominates Beckham/James. Check it out!










5 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to check this one out!! I was so excited when he popped up on W4H and was hoping Cam would get him in a jobber scenario

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the hottest thing I've seen all year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ hasn't done it for me, but I got big wood from seeing his hot muscles all limp and abused here! Also not usually into private matches as much, but, as I said, these did it for me

    ReplyDelete