Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I Want To Slex You Up

In yesterday's post on Travis "Flip" Gordon, I included three pics of Gordon facing Australian wrestler Slex in a Ring of Honor match. In today's post, I'll be focusing on Slex. It's been at least a couple of years since I posted anything on Slex. Now that he's wrestling for Ring of Honor, he's become more "visible" on social media and the internet (at least to me, anyway). Here are some recent pics of Slex and here are highlights of his debut match against Gordon for ROH in February 2020.











6 comments:

  1. Was going to ask who the opponent in Photo 8 is, but I realized it was another shot from his match with Gordon. Impressive shot. Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im more interested in the hottie in red in #9 than Flip or this guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each his own. The wrestler in red is Dowie James. Anon.

      Delete
  3. Unf, another hot piece of muscle for our pleasure. He needs to be in a 3-way with Hugo Knox and Tino

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized recently Slex is sounds like a mashup of the words "sex" and "slave." So hot 😈

    ReplyDelete