Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Matt Duvall

A while back, I posted a couple of photos of the massive muscleman you see below, but I didn't know who he was. Recently, one of this blogs' visitors, musclemanfan_nz, identified him as Matt Duvall, a competitive bodybuilder turned pro wrestler. The photos of this match (Matt vs. Ruffy Silverstein, photos by Christine J. Coons) were taken in 2005; I haven't been able to find anything wrestling-related since then. Matt can be found on the roster of PTW Wrestling, but it seems that site hasn't been updated in a while. If anyone knows what became of this behemoth, please let us know. (The last photo of Matt shows him in freakishly huge bodybuilder mode and is more current than the match photos.)  









3 comments:

  1. I grew up with Matt's sister & just found out that he passed away last week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. true - I own a home in his neighborhood. Funeral on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. true - I own a home in his neighborhood. Funeral on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete