Monday, March 5, 2018

Muscle Monday : Adam Maxted

It's the month of March and soon, Irish people everywhere will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day. I guess one of those celebrating will be independent UK wrestler Adam "Flex" Maxted. Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Maxted wrestles all over Europe and currently holds two championship titles - the BLW Tag Team title (with Chris "Shark" Andrews) and the 5 Star Tag Team title (with Charlie Sterling aka Charlie Garrett). Watch Max Money (Maxted and Sterling) battle former WWE superstars Chris Masters and Carlito here.

 



 

Watch another of their tag team matches here.

1 comment:

  1. It's the kind of guy I dream of meeting out of the rings. I dream that he is hugging me, I feeling his body next to mine. I dream of grabbing his wonderful body and running my hands down his body, feeling his muscles. Too bad this is just a dream.

    ReplyDelete