Friday, November 9, 2018

Flashback Friday: Sylvain Grenier In A Three-Way

Let's revisit two of Sylvain Grenier's three-way matches which were first posted here on BCoW back in 2012. First up is Grenier vs. Franky The Mobster vs. Darkko held from June 2012. Grenier and Franky teamed up against Darkko, but the masked wrestler fought back and won the match. Not happy with the outcome, the two ganged up and humiliated the victor by slamming him through a table and dousing him with beer.









Grenier's second three-way match was held in a cage back in September 2012 and saw him go up against Franky The Mobster (again) and Kevin Steen. It was every man for himself in this bout. In the end, Grenier won match to become the Top Of The World Heavyweight Champion.








3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the look back! Still waiting for the Clay Moore retrospective. Remember "Clay Moore Mondays"? Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sylvain is definitely one of my go-tos! I'll never forget the first time I saw him in blue referee gear on WWE. I thought he had to be one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen. At that time I had no idea he was being groomed to be a wrestler and it was all over when I finally got to see him with no shirt!

    ReplyDelete