Sunday, November 4, 2018

Muscle Monday: Brady Pierce

I recall some of the earliest photos of independent American wrestler Brady Pierce posted here on BCoW. The 27-year-old from Columbia, South Carolina (6'5", approx. 250 lbs) was built like a pro football player, broad-shouldered and with a decent amount of mass. He's undergone quite a transformation since then. In his latest pictures, Pierce is lean and ripped with washboard abs and a tiny waistline. What do you think of his new look?











Before & After

4 comments:

  1. I think he looks great either way but strangely enough I think he would look so much better without the beard. I love a guy with a nice beard but for some unexplained reason I think he would look better without one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have at agree... Brady may look even more handsome without the beard.
      And I kinda like the thicker body too... interesting!

      Delete
  2. Love your thinking Alisson. Would love to see that hot muscle body squirm with pleasure

    ReplyDelete