Saturday, March 23, 2019

Double Post: Tyson Dux & Jake Atlas

I'm trying to post as much as I can because I'm beginning to develop a backlog of content that needs to be seen before they get too stale. So today's double post features two wrestlers with no discernible connection between them other than that they've been featured on this blog before. First up is independent Canadian wrestler Tyson Dux. Dux has been off my radar for a while now and I honestly thought he retired early from professional wresting because I hadn't seen anything new from him in a while. Turns out I just wasn't looking. So here he is in pics from the last six months or so. Watch Fight Network's February 2019 feature on Dux here: Part 1 and Part 2.










Our second beefcake is independent American wrestler Jake Atlas. Like Darren Young and Anthony Bowens, Atlas came out publicly as gay in 2018, but that hasn't stopped him from getting bookings. He seems to be well-liked and respected in the indie community, however I recently read comments wherein his online fans were being supportive because at some of his matches, some rude spectators were yelling homophobic slurs. Good thing Atlas remained unfazed. I hope he gains more fans and supporters in 2019. Watch him in this match uploaded to YouTube last week.








4 comments:

  1. Why would Dux cover up that great torso with a singlet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The singlet shot is probably the most recent of the collection. He is not as svelte as he once was, and the singlet hides that a bit. Anon.

      Delete
  2. Probably haven't seen Dux too much lately because he opened his own wrestling school in 2017:

    https://twitter.com/duxfactory?lang=en

    And, if you missed it, Jake Atlas was featured on "Celebrity Undercover Boss," where Stephanie MacMahon (in disguise) under some pretext visited him at work (he was teaching gymnastics to children, it was quite emotional)and wrestling training. Anon.

    http://socaluncensored.com/2018/06/01/jake-atlas-to-be-featured-on-the-wwe-episode-of-celebrity-undercover-boss-on-cbs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you keep up with all the wrestlers you feature, but I have a handful I Follow and that's the case with Dux,, so I was surprised he was off your radar. I've been getting getting regular updates on my Feed all along.

    ReplyDelete