Friday, April 26, 2019

Flashback Friday: Tristan Gallo

I wasn't able to post a lot of content on independent American wrestler Tristan Gallo back in the earliest days of this blog because when I would try to do a search on Gallo, I couldn't find anything new. Turns out I was not aware Gallo had reverted back to his real name Martin Casaus. Casaus has gone by different names since he made his pro debut in 2003: Tristan Gallo, Magnificent Martin, Marty Martinez, and most recently as Marty The Moth (for Lucha Underground).  6'1", 241 lb. Causus is also an actor, voice-over artist, and YouTuber. You can learn more about him by going to his slick and impressive website.










6 comments:

  1. He looks linke Sam...from Lord of the Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happen to know Martin via Instagram and told him about the post and he seemed pretty cool about being picked for Flashback Friday. The last photo on here is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it when the wrestlers I feature hear about this blog.

      Delete
  3. Really love the first couple pics of Tristan Gallo look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not trying to be snarky, but I used to collect his match videos when I could get them, but in recent years I think he's let himself go. Doesn't mean he isn't strong and a great wrestler, but we all know pro wrestling isn't just about that. Check out the match against BoW alumnus Dak Draper (ca. 2018?) on Casaus's Youtube channel and one from this month at the UCW Zero show, where he is in the main event. Anon.:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJui6z-xXw

    He's is really talented and has the big entertaining personality to pull off the heel role he's created for himself, but how many heels with rubber tires and stringy hair are there already? Anon.

    ReplyDelete