Monday, July 22, 2019

Happy Birthday, Vic Capri!

Today, July 22nd, is the 46th birthday of independent American wrestler Vic Capri. Capri (5'8", 205 lbs/1.73 cm, 95 kg) turned pro way back in 1998 and has since been a fixture in the Midwest indie scene (Capri was born in Chicago, Illinois). If you don't know it yet, Capri is one of my favorite wrestlers and consistently makes my personal Top 10 list. Join me in wishing him a very happy birthday! Here's a look at Capri through the years. Full disclosure: this is only half of the pics I pulled from my archives for this post. There are so any good ones to choose from. I'll post the rest next month. (All photos marked Wrestling@Ameritech.net are by longtime contributor and friend of this blog Jim from Chicago.)










Contributor Jim from Chicago took these pics circa 2012. In this match, Lince Dorado,
tired of all the teasing from the audience, takes a bite of Capri's pec.








Capri is still actively wrestling these days. 

6 comments:

  1. Vic reminds me of another wrestler who was billed as being from Chicago, Illinois: Lex Luger. Especially in their younger days. Both men obviously had incredible physiques, but they also had somewhat similar facial features. You'll see what I mean if you look up pictures of Lex in his 20s and compare them to the early pictures of Vic above.

    I'm not sure why Vic decided to cover up that awesome body of his with all those tattoos, though -- especially that amazing chest. If your body is temple, why slap graffiti on it? Why distract the eye from one work of art with another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the ink. Capri's body is the art, not the canvas.

      Delete
  2. I remember the first time I saw Vic Capri wrestle here in the Chicago area. He wrestled in a match at Morton College in Cicero. He was a blonde baby face. Over the years I saw him many times as he transformed himself into a heel. To say he was a good looking incredibly built man is an understatement. Those biceps, pecs and thighs were so impressive. He is certainly in my top 5 wrestlers of all time. No offense... but Lex Luger could never hod a candle to Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great description and tribute joe. Words cannot convey the sex he exudes and that he is one of the hottest men anywhere of all time. Handsome face, perfectly muscled body ... just never fails to fulfill a fantasy

      Delete
  3. For me, Vic Capri is stil hot even he is already forty seven. I find his matches against other wrestlers, he always getting tortured and defeated or easier to say he is a jobber. All reaction he made during getting tortured is sexy. I hope he take care of his self because i heard he undergo surgery on his neck. This may due to the fact he always get tortured bymany submission hold and many dangerous wrestling skill to his neck. Just loom he fight against ace steel. Ace do the neckbreaker and doing many submisions move on his body which is i think it is very hurt. I know capri is good wrestler and the best for me. He can be face, heel and jobber. I like him the most when he become jobber but i don't want he hurt. I love him as a fan

    ReplyDelete