Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Striker's Booty

Everything you need to know about this YouTube video is in the title: "Matt Striker's Big Booty." The video quality isn't great, but where else can you see close-ups and slow-mos of Striker's ass? Unfortunately, I can't find the video on YouTube anymore, but I did download it so that I could take screencaps. The full video is at the bottom of this post.

Not in the video, but if you Google "Matt Striker booty,"
you'll see a few images including this one and the one directly below.











5 comments:

  1. I must admit, he didn't really catch my eye at first. But it's really hard to argue against those assets. He's really got quite the total package though — and quite the package too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. striker's ass/choice of trunks…doesn't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still my groin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striker had that All-American muscle daddy vibe to him. Total hottie back then. He's really let himself go, recently.

    ReplyDelete