Friday, October 11, 2019

Flashback Friday: Vic Capri

Back in July 22nd, I devoted a post to that day's birthday celebrant, Vic Capri. The post featured pictures of Capri from his earliest days as a pro wrestler, before he got the arm and chest tattoos. I wrote then that those were only half the number of pictures I wanted to include; there were just so many good ones! Here's the other half that I've been saving for a Flashback Friday post. Hope you like them! (All photos marked Wrestling@Ameritech.Net are by contributor and good friend of this blog Jim from Chicago.)














Jim from Chicago's gift to me circa 2013.

6 comments:

  1. If there were ever a sex god in human form, it would be him. He is just so hot and perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, Eli. I often have impure thoughts about him. Has he ever posed naked?

      Delete
    2. I'm sure he has and the internet probably went down for several hours haha

      Delete
  2. This man is so hot love to see him in playgirl

    ReplyDelete