Saturday, September 12, 2020

Rewind: Matt Striker

Remember Matt Striker, the school-teacher-turned-pro-wrestler who started out in the independent circuit before becoming part of the WWE? Just a few months ago, 44-year-old Striker (real name Matt Kaye) was part of the cast on the reality show "Labor of Love," wherein single men competed to be a 41-year-old divorcee's "baby daddy" (in the words of the show's host, they'll "skip the dating and go straight to baby-making.") Now there's a reality show concept for you! Striker was an early favorite to win, but in the end, the divorcee picked a different guy.







Striker's 2006 GQ feature (read the article here)

IMDB headshot

As a commentator on WWE

Matt Kaye's official photo for Labor of Love (2020)

8 comments:

  1. I have to admit, when I first saw him, I didn't see anything striking about him (pun intended). Of course, many guys especially here quickly pointed out his appeal. Well, I'm sure everyone here would love to have him as a baby daddy lol 🥩

    Oh, at first in the article I thought he was part of a gay tag team, but I misread as he actually fought against them. Bummer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget my message. I misunderstood what you said.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment. Yeah, I definitely did not mean to say anything negative about him. I didn't know he was abused though so thanks for the info. That really sucks

      Delete
  2. I had the biggest crush on him. There was even sex appeal to his character, the mean, muscled teacher. He was such a hot jobber.

    There were some nudes of his that got leaked a few years ago. They did not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Remember Matt Striker"? I could never forget him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt's a gorgeous guy with a handsome face and a hot body that always looked so sexy in his tight little trunks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt is the total package, body, looks, personality, and brains. Ethical? The guy was fired from his teaching job because he lied about his multiple absences from class to appear on various wrestling cards. Thinking the woman looking for a baby daddy missed a wild ride, but probably made a good choice dropping him. Anon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you pass up this wild ride? Lol. And I wouldn't fault him for lying. I mean, wrestling doesn't exactly pay the bills

      Delete