Saturday, August 25, 2018

Hungary Can Wrestle

There's a huge pro wrestling fanbase in Hungary and Hungarian Championship Wrestling (HCW which also stands for its slogan: Hungary Can Wrestle) is there to give the fans what they want. The promotion was founded in 2010 and has grown with each passing year. Two of the wrestlers on its roster represent The New Generation that's coming up in the scene. When not competing in Singles matches, Justin Wylde and Boldo Brown also form a tag team called, what else? The New Generation. Watch the agile but cocky Wylde take on Nitro here and another young wrestler named Tihanyi Peter here. And in this match, babyfaced heel Boldo Brown faces Slovakian wrestler Markus Mytra.

Justin Wylde





Boldo Brown




Markus Mytra vs Boldo Brown

4 comments:

  1. Love watching Justin in the ring. He has an amazing dragon sleeper finisher as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed they had English commentator tracks on some of the full event videos on their YouTube, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised they're such a big deal!

    I'm pretty partial to Blake Steamer myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was originally going to include him in this post, but I felt his look didn’t fit in with these two. He’ll be featured next week.

      Delete
  3. Awesome Find!!
    Thank you!
    madrasman

    ReplyDelete