Monday, August 27, 2018

Muscle Monday: Marius Al-Ani

I think the last time I featured Marius Al-Ani was also in a Muscle Monday post. The tattooed muscleman from Germany has racked up 48 matches for almost a dozen European companies since January and is the current Westside Xtreme Wrestling (WXW) champion. He is also the current European Wrestling Promotion (EWP) Junior Champion, a title he's held since 2014 (or 1619 days and counting).  Watch him take on another buff tattooed wrestler named TKO in this bout uploaded to YouTube last July.









3 comments:

  1. I like the pic of his back. To me that would be the maximum amount of tattoo, though I think none would be the best. I really wish he didn't have the chest tatts though. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, he and Maxted have gone too far with the tats, too bad, they can be distracting from their actual wrestling skills.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for that link to his match with TKO. Very entertaining, back and forth, between two solid and skilled wrestlers. Marius is a stud.

    ReplyDelete