Saturday, January 28, 2012

Manila Mania

FHM (Philippine edition) reports that "several former WWE superstars will be making a pitstop in Manila as part of the WWFX: World Wrestling Fan Experience Champion Showcase Tour. Former WWE United States Champion Ken Anderson, former WWE Tag Team Champion MVP, former WWE Intercontinental Champions Carlito, John Morrison, and Shelton Benjamin, former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Hurricane Helms, and former ECW World Champion Rhyno will headline the event, to be held on Saturday, February 4, at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. Joining them on tour are Jimmy Wang Yang, Chris Masters, Snitsky, Luke Gallows, Daivari, Jillian Hall, April Hunter, Melina, and the legendary Billy Gunn." I've got my ticket, but I don't have a fancy camera so I won't be able to take good shots. However, I will do a little write-up about it the week after. Stay tuned!

2 comments: