Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Leon Doesn't Sleep Tonight

I really dislike this whole Mercury In Retrograde thing. I've been having trouble opening my G-Mail account, not to mention G-Mail Blogger, that's why I haven't been posting as often as I would like. Anyway, let's forget about that and focus on some beefcake, shall we? Here's handsome British wrestler Leon Shah going up against a massive heel in a recent bout. I don't know who won this match, but Leon looks like he got quite a beating from his oversized opponent. (Photos by Tony Knox)


  1. The name of his opponent is Tony Knox. Ive tried to checked who won, would give details once Ive seen it :)

  2. Actually, Tony Knox is the photographer who took these (and many other fine) pictures. Can anyone help us identify Shah's massive opponent?