Friday, April 25, 2014

Double Post: Vic Capri and Steven Walters

Tonight (April 26), Vic Capri faces Hardcore Craig in a "Fans Bring The Weapons" hardcore match. Let me go on record here by saying that I am not a fan of hardcore matches. I don't like seeing my favorite wrestlers getting cut up in the ring. So when I learned that Vic Capri was going to be in one, I felt sad. I don't want Vic's rugged good looks to be ruined by a cheese grater. I wish he hadn't signed up for this. Why'd you do it, Vic? Why?





















In other news, wrestling photographer Blake Alredge has posted a retrospective of Steven Walters pictures on his website, Ringsidephotos.net. Fans of Steven may want to see what he looked from 2006 to 2011 (what a transformation!). Below are some recent pics of the North Carolina-born wrestler who's celebrating his 27th birthday on May 17.









With British wrestler Nathan Cruz


3 comments:

  1. Lucky Nathan, love Steve Walters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven Walters - wow, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Steven Walters, so thank you for these. I'm glad to see he's back to some fur. It suits him. And a huge thanks for the link to the retrospective. I'd never seen those pics or any pics of him so young. He's come a long way.

    ReplyDelete