Thursday, August 27, 2015

Jumping Jack

When I saw thumbnails of these match photos, I initially thought the wrestler wearing the leopard-print trunks was British wrestler Tyler Bate, but as it turns out, he's a man called Jack Gallagher. I think this may be the first time I've seen pics of Gallagher. I guessed him to be 5 ft. 8 in. tall (I was right!) and weighing around 180-185 lbs. (he's 189 lbs.). You can read more about this 25 year old wrestler here. (Match photos by Tony Knox)
Gallagher's opponent in this match is Zack Gibson


  1. Gibson and Gallagher have met 15 times, Jack won 6 times. This may be the match shown:

    1 22.08.2015 Submission: Jack Gallagher defeats Zack Gibson
    FutureShock UnderGround #12 - 11th Anniversary ~ 100th Show @ The Longfield Suite in Prestwich, Greater Manchester, England, UK

  2. Very cool find. It feels like old-timey gimmicks are a mini-trend, with Tyler Bate, the Vaudevillians in NXT and now this guy.

  3. Is there a video online of this specific match please?