Saturday, September 16, 2017

This 'N That

A couple of days ago, I did a "throwback" post on British wrestlers Leon Shah and his sometime tag team partner/nemesis Warren Brady. I know Shah left the wrestling business a few years ago and I thought Brady had done the same thing because he wasn't posting any updates or news of his matches. Turns out I was wrong about Brady because he is still wrestling in the UK; just recently, he won a match against Chris "The Shark" Andrews. Brady is not very active on social media hence the lack of posts on him here on Beefcakes of Wrestling, but here are a few recent pics he uploaded (I'll take what I can get from him).


From his recent match against Chris Andrews.

I didn't want this post to be about only three pics, so here's a bunch of unrelated photos of some of our favorite beefcakes.
Tristan Archer
Eddie Ryan and Charlie Garrett
Donovan Dijak

Adam "Flex" Maxtead vs DJ Xion

Marius Al-Ani


Vic Capri

Kenny Omega

Marco Corleone (Mark Jindrak) and Dragon Lee

Adam Cole

Will White/Bill Black (left) and unidentified wrestler

7 comments:

  1. The stud with will white is John atlas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beat me to it. Atlas (also Johnny Atlas, Playboy, and Playboy John Atlas) Has appeared here four times according to the left-column tally list.
    I think Brady is just one of those guys that doesn't actively pursue the posting of his matches. According to this Jan. 2017 interview
    http://www.indywrestlinglife.com/warren-brady/
    He was injured in 2016, but that doesn't account for the lack of vids since then. Anon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. Meant right-column. Anon.

      Delete
    2. I need professional help! I can't keep track of all the wrestlers I've featured here. Haha.

      Delete
  3. More of Eddie Ryan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete