Wednesday, January 3, 2018

An Update From TJ Steel

What a thrill it was for me to receive an email from independent wrestler TJ Steel last week. Steel got in touch to give us fans an update on what he was up to in 2017. I'll repost parts of his email here: "Just reaching out because it seemed like a few of your readers had requested updates in the Comments section of your blog last year. Here's a li'l update: I still hold NAPW's Heavyweight Championship (making me the longest reigning title holder in company history) and I also continue to hold the inter promotional Second City championship. This past August I returned to the company in which I began my wrestling career, CSW (Chicago Style Wrestling), after having left the promotion several years ago. Upon returning I began a feud with a hot young rookie and budding star known as Jack Shatter. I have been working with him at a Chicago wrestling school I help run with local wrestler and promoter Steve Boz (my brother-in-law). Our feud ended in October with a rubber match and we decided to form a tag team. Our first tag match was this past November and we are slated to compete in our second for the CSW tag belts on Jan. 20, 2018. Our team name is BFT which stands for Brute Forced Trauma. This is just the tip of the iceberg; we expect the angle and team to go over quickly with our fans so you can expect more matches and pics to come soon. Happy New Year!" Steel also included some links to his most recent CSW matches. Here are three of them:
CSW Futures Division Battle Royal (9/16/2017)
TJ Steel vs Jack Shatter (10/20/2017)
TJ Steel & Jack Shatter vs Don Dawson & Chris Miller (11/18/2017) (The screen caps below are from this tag team match.)
I'm looking forward to hearing from TJ again after his tag team title match this month. Thanks for writing in, TJ!








Here's a look back at some pics of TJ from older posts.
That time he rocked gold tights in the ring.

That time he rocked silver tights in the ring.

That time he modelled underwear.

2 comments:

  1. What T. J. neglected to mention is the amount of muscle he's put on. Seriously, it looks like he ate another wrestler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky hot wrestlers contact you. TJ, glad you're still active; message me! I'm a contributor on this blog too :D

    ReplyDelete