Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Bear-ification of Saul Adams

About 4 years ago, I posted one photo of an English wrestler named Sensational Saul Adams (that's all I could find then). Here's that photo again.






















Cut to December 2017 and this is what Saul Adams looks like now.


































This and the other pics you see below were taken at Young Blood Wrestling's December 3rd show held in Brierly Hill, England (Photo credit: Seb Stead), What do you think of Adams's transformation?





Watch Adams take on former WWE Superstar Ryback here.



6 comments:

  1. Love the new look. And that package! Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked him better leaner. Just looks like those guys that used to work out but now don't. Muscles are part of their job, what he has is flab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disagree. His arms and chest and legs are way bigger, and not fat bigger. He might be in a loading phase, which would explain the bloat, but i love me a bear belly.

      Delete
  3. The only thing I don't like is the beard, and I didn't like it in his earlier look, either. Otherwise, the big bear look works. I just don't like the long beard thing, period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... the beard needs to be trimmed, but the rest of him works... gloriously

      Delete
  4. He's so HOT, I'd marry him in a split second !

    ReplyDelete