Monday, January 6, 2020

Catching Konley

Today's featured beefcake is American independent wrestler Caleb Konley who, to my surprise, is a 15 year veteran of the squared circle. Konley (6'0, 210 lbs./183cm, 94 kg) was first featured here in 2010 and back then, he looked like a fresh-faced newcomer to me. Turns out he's now 36 years old and he's wrestled for several top independent promotions over the years (Dragon Gate USA, Full Impact Pro, and Deep South Wrestling, to name a few). He's also one of the wrestlers in Cameron Matthews' Wrestler4Hire video company (wrestling as Caleb Klein). Watch him battle Tracer X in this match from September 2019.










4 comments:

  1. He's hot looks better in tights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy man. Got to see him once live. I was too shy to go up to him at the table he was so blindingly hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot! You should look up AJ Belet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn me he could put me in a Camel Clutch anytime,I would love to be this studs jobber

    ReplyDelete