Thursday, January 16, 2020

Daddy & His Boy

Here for the first time on Beefcakes of Wrestling is father-son duo Luke and PJ Hawx. Daddy Luke, now 38 years old, has been a professional wrestler since 1999. When he's not in the squared circle, this native of New Orleans, Louisiana is also an actor and stuntman. Son PJ was an amateur wrestling state champion in both greco and freestyle as well as multiple time state placer in folkstyle. Watch father and son in this Reality of Wrestling tag team match from last summer.




Daddy Luke 






2 comments:

  1. Normally, I don't mind tattoos. But when they're so thick and dark that they just look like globs, it feels like a waste. In this case, it's a waste of an otherwise beautiful pec. That said, the daddy is insanely hot. The son needs to get to the gym and start pounding out those reps and eating like there's no tomorrow. Handsome face, though, so I'd be interested in seeing where he is in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I must admit I never got the whole father-son fantasy until these recent posts. All these thoughts ... I think I'm going crazy and in heaven ...

    Wow Luke is incredible. That is a real daddy and usually I hate excessive tattoos but his manliness just overpowers them. What a muscle stud.

    His son is pretty hot as the "boy." I hope we see the father turn on the son and teach him some beatings he deserves lol

    ReplyDelete