Monday, May 16, 2011

Jim "Shoots" Phil Shatter (Part 1)

Contributor extraordinaire Jim from Chicago emailed me a huge set of photos he took last February of an NWA Midwest Extreme Limit match in Waukesha, Wisconsin. The match was between NWA North National Champion (and uber-hunk) Phil Shatter and NWA North American Champion (and evil one) The Sheik. Shatter won the match. Thanks, Jim, for your awesome work! (Parts 2 and 3 coming soon.)


  1. Phil Shatter: One of the OTHER few reasons to watch TNA at all. (Other than Big Rob and Brian Kendrick.) Great couple days of posts!

  2. Great body and tattoos. He is a hunk, and I love those trunks.

  3. It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.
    Feel free to visit my web-site :: colonias

  4. Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It
    was practical. Keep on posting!
    Also visit my website pizza games kids free

  5. This paragraph is in fact a fastidious one it helps new the web users,
    who are wishing in favor of blogging.http://www.followthewingsoflove.

    Feel free to visit my blog post; football jersey shop

  6. Hello.. I added an easy slide show on my blog but i don't really like it and someone told me that the slide show i'm looking for is flash and
    i was wondering... What are the ready flash slideshow widgets which i
    might use? Or if not, can there be a simple method to develop a flash
    slideshow to your blogspot?.

    Here is my web page; vaginal mesh lawsuits