Friday, May 22, 2015

Basic Black

If you've been following this blog for a long time now, you probably know that black is my favorite color when it comes to ring gear. I think it's because the matches I used to watch as a kid back in the late 1960s were in black-and-white (we didn't have a color TV then) and most of the wrestlers wore what looked like black to me, so that really influenced what I like in ring gear. Black gear is typically associated with heels although some "good guys" do wear them. These days, many wrestlers wear gear that is colorful, eye-catching, and one-of-a-kind. You don't get that kind of attention when you're wearing basic black, but it's still a sexy, bad-ass, classic color. What do you think?
Ashton Vuitton

Charlie Garrett

Joe Graves

Dunkan Disorderly
David Coyle

Peter Kaasa
Alex Chamberlain (Aleksander Chekhov)


Chris Dickinson

David Starr

Brian Cage


  1. Really like Ashton Vuitton and Alex Chamberlain. Both look even better in black. I agree with you.

  2. I also agree,Part 2 is requested.

  3. yeah chris dickinson in back is so hot, that guy has a huge cock