Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rude Behavior

A friend of mine sent me a link to a match between two of the hottest beefcakes from the 1980s, Nikita Koloff and Ravishing Rick Rude. Koloff takes a beating from the Ravishing One in this clip. Watch it here. Speaking of Rick Rude, I think the man had one of the best if not THE best body in pro wrestling during the 1980s. He was chiseled but not too massive and had the kind of taut washboard abs that everyone seems to covet these days. Truly a man ahead of his time! Shame about the garish tights though.








3 comments:

  1. Rick Rude was one of my all-time favorites. He was so sexy, and I loved the way he flaunted his sex appeal. Those hips swiveling were a big turn-on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually loved all those tights he wore. Made him stand out from the rest of the muscle hunks.

    ReplyDelete