Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wrestling Arsenal's "Suffering Sunday" Series

I'm sure many of you who follow this blog are already familiar with the Suffering Sunday series that appears on the Wrestling Arsenal blog. This blog has been a favorite of mine for many years now and the recent addition of Suffering Sunday every weekend makes it even more of a must-see. I asked the blog's creator if I could pay tribute to his weekly feature by posting images I found on the internet that could very well be something you would find on Suffering Sunday. I will, however, not attempt to write any of the clever and witty captions he adds to each photo of a suffering wrestler; I'm just not that creative. Add your own caption...or perhaps the Wrestling Arsenal blogger would like to write them for our enjoyment. Without further ado, here's my tribute to Suffering Sunday.









1 comment: