Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Iron Jay

Yesterday I posted a link of a match between Big Huff (aka Mad Turk Hussein) and Iron Jay on the Beefcakes of Wrestling Channel on YouTube. Iron Jay was born Ben Coles; the name change came about when the long-haired wrestler signed on to be I&J Australia's spokesperson (I&J...Iron Jay...get it?). I&J make burgers, fish sticks and other ready-to-eat food and Ben is the star of their fish marketing campaign. Read more about him here. When he's not wrestling or shilling for I&J, Benny is a personal trainer;  if you live in Australia and want to be trained by this celebrity, check him out here. Watch Ben in action here (Part 1) and here (Part 2).


Do the guys in your gym work out dressed like this?





Wrestling as Ben Coles


Early AWF photo

1 comment: