Thursday, October 15, 2015

My Boy Lollipop

Last week, I posted some pics I found online of independent wrestler Joey Ryan on a wrestling tour of Japan. Here are a few more pics I found of Ryan doing what he does best, selling sleaze with his lollipop, Members Only Jacket, and baby oil. Oh, and some people wanted to know who Ryan's opponent in last Sunday's Caption This! photo is. It's Suguru Miyatake. You can watch one of their matches here although it doesn't have the lollipop-in-Miyatake's-trunks bit. And if you're curious about what this post title's refers to, here's a link to a video of the song from 1964.












3 comments:

  1. hi there, anyway to get a video of the match of joey sitting on the guy in the bridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good match.Joey is a performer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw my first video of Joey on Y/T, I thought I was going to pass out. That hairy chest was all it took. Good looking, chest full of YUM, and his ability to "work" sexie in the ring? Been a close follower of him ever since ! WORK it Joey !!

    ReplyDelete